Legal Q&A: Tenant fixes motorcycle in living room
Question: My tenant fixes his motorcycle in the living room of his apartment. I have warned him that he did not have a right to use our apartment as an auto repair shop. He says as long as he leaves the apartment clean, he has the right to work on his motorcycle. What should I do?
Recent Legal Q&A posts:
- Legal Q&A: Dog constantly barking, scaring residents
- Legal Q&A: Evicted tenant keeps returning, causing problems
- Legal Q&A: Can broken window be deducted from security deposit?
- Legal Q&A: How long can a tenant sue over security deposit dispute?
- Legal Q&A: Tenant hasn’t paid rent after getting 60-day notice
- Legal Q&A: Must I serve another 3-day notice?
- Legal Q&A: What should I say about former tenant?
- Legal Q&A: Tenant fixes motorcycle in living room
- Legal Q&A: Is the eviction process any different for a garage?
- Legal Q&A: If I sell rental, can I break lease so the new owner can move in?